I'm Mr american dream since I was seventeen. Don't matter if I step on the scene or sneak away to the Philippines. They still gon' puto pictures off my derriere in the magazines. ¿You want a piece of me? I'm Mr bad media karma, another day, another drama. Guess I can't see no harm in workin and being a dad and with a kid on my arm, I'm still an exceptional earner. ¿You want a piece of me?

I'm Mr lifestyles of the rich and famous, I'm Mr "Oh My God that Franco shameless!", I'm Mr ¡Extra, extra this just in!. I'm Mr he's too big now he's too thin.

¡You want a piece of me!

I'm Mr "You want a piece of me" Tryin'a pissin' me off? well get in line with the paparazzi who's flippin me off. Now are you sure you want a piece of me? ¡You want a piece of me!

I'm Mr most likely to get on TV for strippin' on the streets. When gettin the groceries for real, are you kidding me? No wonder there's panic in the industry I mean please. Do you want a piece of me.

I'm Mr lifestyles of the rich and famous, I'm Mr "Oh My God that Franco shameless!", I'm Mr ¡Extra, extra this just in!. I'm Mr he's too big now he's too thin.
¡You want a piece of me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario